About the Full Course (Description and Course Outline)
This course is designed to provide you with the skills required to become a Tableau power user. It’s made for the professional who has solid working experience with Tableau Desktop and wants to take it to the next level. You should have a deep understanding of all the fundamental concepts of building worksheets and dashboards, but may scratch your head when working with more complex issues.
This course is comprised of over 50 lessons. We recommend that students plan to spend 10+ hours completing this course. The actual amount of time needed will vary depending on prior experience and background.
Desktop I and/or equivalent experience.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations.
- Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.
- Use statistical techniques to analyze your data.
- Use parameters and input controls to give users control over specific values.
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- Combine data from multiple tables using joins.
- Combine data sources using data blending.
- Use extracts to improve performance.
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
Get access to all eLearning content. Contact your Tableau Account Manager.
View the course outline and other details here.